Before you start creating a Template in Wordsmith, think about the narratives you want to create and why. Answer the questions below and communicate them with your team as a way to ensure everyone is on the same page about what you want to produce.
- What do you want to create?
- What is important to include in your narratives?
- What will make them successful?
- Who is your target audience?
- What actions do you want them to take?
- What will their reading behavior be like? Will they be reading a lot of narratives at once, or will they be reading narratives periodically on a set schedule?
- Where will your narratives be published?
- In what format?
- Will there be accompanying data or visualizations with the narratives? Or should the narratives include all metrics your audience will need?
- How will you publish your narratives? Using the API, another integration, or manually downloading them from the Wordsmith app?
- How often will you be publishing narratives? And how frequently will narratives be refreshed?
- How many narratives will you produce at one time?
Updated over 4 years ago